Scratch that, new plan!

September 24, 2012

.
I've been sticking with my one film a day challenge for a little over a week, but I decided I'm not going to blog about each movie. The main reason being that some movies just don't inspire much thought outside of "I liked that movie" and that doesn't really constitute a blog post. I also feel like one post a day is just going to annoy the heck out of anyone who is still reading this blog (if there is, in fact, anyone still reading this blog lol)

Anyway! I'm going to make a list to keep track of the films I'm watching instead. Sometimes I'll still post about a movie if I feel like I have something to write about, but otherwise I'll just be adding it to this list here. Also I decided that if I'm really short on time, an Alfred Hitchcock Presents (hereafter referred to as AHP) episode will suffice as a movie.

1. Come Blow Your Horn (9/15/12)
2.  The Honey Pot (9/16/12)
3. The Lady Vanishes (9/17/12)
4. Theodora Goes Wild (9/18/12)
5. The Birds (9/19/12)
6. AHP: Premonition [S1 E2] (9/20/12)
7. Hot Enough for June (9/21/12)
8. Aladdin (9/22/12)
9. Hercules (9/22/12)
10. Sabrina (9/23/12)

2 comments:

Raquel Stecher said...

I still read your blog and your posts go up on @ClassicFilmRead

Xamy Valentierra said...

WOW! Your blog is amazing and you have wonderful pictures!
Would you like to follow eachother? just let me know :)

xoxo ♥